AT&T humor: an apology

Steve Cook steve at slovax.UUCP
Wed Mar 23 07:45:04 AEST 1988

in article <161 at mkunix.DEC.COM>, tyager at mkunix.DEC.COM (Tom Yager) says:

> I sincerely apologize to
> anyone at Digital or AT&T who thinks my posting was in poor taste. I do

   Forget the apology... this is rec.humor.  If people can't recognize
   satire or take it as such what the heck are they reading rec.humor
   for???   Post away...

> I think the posting was funny; I thought so when I received it and figured
> there might be others who would agree. As for AT&T, I hope they are "big

    I loved it.  To those who didn't: thats your right.  To those who
    didn't and think they need to tell the whole world about it:

	 See Figure 1.

> In summary, I will make no further postings of humor as it seems being
> employed by DEC subjects my submissions to scrutiny that would not be
> were they originating from elsewhere.

     Don't give up the ship so soon.  This is rec.humor!!!  Lets not
     take it too seriously.

> those who mailed me complaint letters

    See figure 1

    Post.... please.   Beats the heck out of LB jokes.

--
  Steve Cook
Hah... try to find me at {psivax,ism780}!logico!slovax!steve