No Such Agency exists!

The Kzinti Ambassador KHD at PSUVMA.BITNET
Sun Mar 20 18:03:15 AEST 1988

In article <316 at yunccn>, shields at yunccn (Paul Shields) says:
> [blah blah blah I'm a comp.unix.moron blah blah blah]
>
>It must do weird and wonderful things for backups, because it pricked the
>interest of a secret US Government organisation who stopped it at the
>Canadian border.  Although No Such Agency was mentioned, this caused
>a three-day lag in its delivery time!  8-(

Actually, there is the Net Government organisation MUCH (More Useless Cross-
posting Haters), which stops asinine postings at the comp.* border whenever a
comp.unix.fool tries to crosspost outside of comp.*. Understand me (as if I
haven't said this before to idiots who crosspost to talk.bizarre); WE DON'T
FIND THIS GARBAGE HUMOROUS.

Comp.unix.whackoffs crossposted before, and they were roundly flamed. Now go
play nice in your own newsgroup.