AT&T humor: an apology - offensive to none (rot 13)

William T. Douglass ayac071 at ut-emx.UUCP
Sat Mar 26 13:24:18 AEST 1988

In article <1461 at ur-tut.UUCP> ur-msbvax!ur-dbv!MBHA_ICE at tut.cc.rochester.edu.UUCP (MARUTI) writes:
<<Much ranting & raving about censorship on rec.humor>>

	The problem actually is the posting (& cross-posting) of such material
in a technical newsforum such as comp.unix.xenix.  It clearly has no place
here, & several people have rightly complained about this.  Leave your BS in
the appropriate newsgroup.

	Tom, I appreciate the contents of your posting as a rec.humor piece,
but I do object to the cross-posting.  I would only hope that we can avoid the
merging of 2 VERY different newsgroups.  Thanx.

Bill Douglass