AT&T Customer Service Memo

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.UUCP
Tue Mar 22 04:05:50 AEST 1988

In article <570 at auvax.UUCP> louis at auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth) writes:
:In article <159 at mkunix.DEC.COM>, tyager at mkunix.DEC.COM (Tom Yager) writes:
:>
:>
:>                 AT&T Customer Service Memorandum
:>
:>      Please stop submitting compliants.  This is our system.  We
:> designed it, we built it, and we use it more than you do.  If
:
:This was the most offensive posting I have seen from from vendor about
:another vendor.  Not funny, not accurate, merely scurrilous.

Lighten up already.  It's a followup to a previous article
(many years old) that was somewhat less charitable to VMS.
I'm calling the new file figure.2, the old one is called
figure.1.  Both files are now available on TeleGodzilla in the
"pic" subdirectory; enjoy.

And now for something completely different: Does anyine have
parts 4, 10, 11, and/or 12 to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Net that appeared in early 1983??

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX          ...!tektronix!reed!omen!caf
Author of YMODEM, ZMODEM, Professional-YAM, ZCOMM, and DSZ
  Omen Technology Inc    "The High Reliability Software"
17505-V NW Sauvie IS RD   Portland OR 97231   503-621-3406
TeleGodzilla BBS: 621-3746   CIS: 70007,2304    Genie: CAF