AT&T Customer Service Memo

LeStat de Lioncourt dturner at daisy.UUCP
Mon Mar 21 07:28:25 AEST 1988

>From article <570 at auvax.UUCP>, by louis at auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth):
> In article <159 at mkunix.DEC.COM>, tyager at mkunix.DEC.COM (Tom Yager) writes:
>>                 AT&T Customer Service Memorandum
>>
>>      Please stop submitting compliants.  This is our system.  We
>> designed it, we built it, and we use it more than you do.  If
>
> This was the most offensive posting I have seen from from vendor about
> another vendor.  Not funny, not accurate, merely scurrilous. Doesn't
> belong on comp.unix.xenix, nor rec.humor, nor anywhere else, except
> the author's waste basket.  Does Tom Yager really work for DEC?

 LAY OFF, I thought it was veary cute, not the best but all right,
I agre it dose not belong in comp.unix.etc but it dose fall into the
catagory of hummor.

just because it dose not seem funny to you dosn't meen it's not
funny to everone,

sorry, i just needed to soy that,

ttfn
--
Life + The Universe + Everthing = 42 ?
{cbosgd,fortune,hplabs,seismo!ihnp4,ucbvax}!nsc!daisy!dturner