Arnet Multiport boards

Tom Yager tyager at mkunix.DEC.COM
Tue Mar 15 10:41:20 AEST 1988

I'm running under SCO '386 v2.2. I just spotted a product announcement for a
board from Arnet called the "Modular Multiport," an 8-port board which uses
modular connectors and they claim it to be compatible with my version of
Xenix. The retail price is $595, which seems reasonable, but I'm wondering
if anyone has experience with other Arnet products under Xenix.

favorite multiport board in this price range, please let me know. Thanks,
all. (TY)

--
Tom Yager, Digital Ultrix Support ("It MUST be the hardware!")
U.S. Mail: DEC, 14 Walkup Drive YWO/C9, Westborough, MA 01581