modems for ATs running SCO Xenix 2.2.1...

Mitchell Lerner mitchell at cadovax.UUCP
Mon Mar 28 23:29:36 AEST 1988

I know that there are many modems on the market these days but
I would like to have suggestions on what the best modem for the
money would be for my Wyse built 286 box running SCO 286 Xenix 2.2.1.

The following is a list of requirements:

	1. Total compadibility with SCO Xenix 286 (Hayes?).
	2. runs at 2400 baud (and 1200 too).
	3. External unit that can plug into a 24 pin serial port
	on my multiport board.
	4. Reliability.

We need it for dialing in and dialing out purposes.

Suggestions and advise are welcome!

--
Mitchell Lerner
UUCP:  {ucbvax,ihnp4,decvax}!trwrb!cadovax!mitchell

"When I fight with my mind, my mind always wins" - Ben Hummel