Dell 310

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Sun Nov 20 07:55:57 AEST 1988

In article <345 at puck.UUCP> asp at puck.UUCP (Andy Puchrik) writes:

| I'm interested in the above with adequate memory.  Is anyone successfully
| running V/386 on a Dell 310 with 4 or more Megs of memory?  Have you seen
| any problems?

  I have been told by someone in Dell that there is a motherboard fix if
your system has problems running any flavor of UNIX. It isn't clear if
the fix is a repair of MB swap. I believe that the new units have the
problem fixed.

  Yes, I saw it, and going to REAL fast memory cured it in my case.
Doesn't seem to happen under DOS.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)