Serial Boards

Steve Nuchia steve at nuchat.UUCP
Wed Nov 9 02:31:27 AEST 1988

>From article <2652 at nuchat.UUCP>, by steve at nuchat.UUCP (Steve Nuchia):
> I am successfully running at 9600bps on a Bell Tech 386 with Bell Tech's
> version of Interactive V.3, using a "dumb" port with a "smart" chip
> retrofitted.

By The Way, an earlier incarnation of that driver demonstrated 9600 on
a 16550 plus two 2400 on 8250s, simultaneous uucicos, on a 10MHz 286
running microbug.  Should still be possible to graft it into a microport
linkkit.
--
Steve Nuchia	    | [...] but the machine would probably be allowed no mercy.
uunet!nuchat!steve  | In other words then, if a machine is expected to be