Wyse 450 VGA / Xenix... does it work?

Tom Betz tbetz at dasys1.UUCP
Wed Nov 30 06:20:27 AEST 1988

Can someone at Wyse or SCO comment on whether the WY-450/WY-550 combination
is compatible with Wyse's SCO Xenix?  Also, will it work with VP/ix 1.1?

In a similar vein, can we get an authoritative statement as to whether VP/ix
1.1 now supports the WY-995 multiport card?

I'm putting together a 3216-150T system, and this information is pretty
critical.

Anyone else with information on this, feel free to chime in.   Alternative
combinations known to work with the 3216 and Xenix and VP/ix welcome.

Thanks.

--
  "I learned to play guitar just to get     |  Tom Betz       EAA#48267
the girls, and anyone who says they didn't  | "How did I forget eyedrops?