Smail help with Xenix

Marcos R. Della mdella at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Wed Nov 23 06:36:48 AEST 1988

I am having some problems getting smail2.5 to work correctly under SCO's
version of xenix. The problem lies with the mailer that ALWAYS tacks its
From/To header abover the Smail header that is correctly redirected into
the mail system.

Has anyone had this problem with mail in that it won't accept a re-direction?
Or is there an unpublished toggle in mail that will allow it to accept
straight text?

Last question, how do you start building your pathalias file without being
on the network recieving the uucp maps?

Chow!

Marcos Della

--
..!csustan ->!polyslo!mdella    | mdella at polyslo | Whatever I said doesn't
..!sdsu ---/   Marcos R. Della  | (805) 543-0135 | mean diddly as I forgot