16550A's for $10

Brian Litzinger brian at apt.UUCP
Mon Nov 21 18:17:37 AEST 1988

I have access to inexpensive 16550A's.

These are 16550A's, NOT bug ridden 16550's.

If you would like some, send a check to the address listed below.

The price is $10 each including shipping via US mail.

The offer is only made to locations within the continental
United Stated.

California residents add appropriate sales tax.

!!!!!   Please don't call regarding this deal.  !!!!

The warranty is 30 days or your money back.  You must return
the product to get your refund.

The reason I'm selling these parts is because ANTHEM Electronics
refused to give me a quantity discount on 32 parts.  They wanted
$20 each.  So, I bought 1000 from one of their competators, and I'd
like to save as many people as possible from buying them for $20
each, plus my company uses them, so everyone is happy, except
possibly ANTHEM 8-).

I convinced the company to allow me to do this on the basis of the
goodwill it would generate for our company in the Unix community.

If you have any questions PLEASE use email! DO NOT CALL!

The address is:

    APT Technology, Inc.
    16550A OFFER
    5539 Prospect Ave, Suite 119
    San Jose, CA  95129

<>  Brian Litzinger @ APT Technology, Inc.  San Jose, CA
<>  UUCP:  {decwrl,sun,pyramid}!daver!apt!brian    brian at apt.UUCP