uucp working on *anyone's* Altos???

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.uucp
Fri Nov 4 04:40:51 AEST 1988

In article <1094 at altger.UUCP>, korn at altger.UUCP (Hans Korneder) writes:
> In article <743 at wsccs.UUCP> terry at wsccs.UUCP (Every system needs one) writes:
> >UUCP on "multidrop" boards:
>
> > ... Altos won't talk to me.  Sheesh. :-(.
> Too bad.
> Talk to us!
> Hans Korneder                            SNAILMAIL: Altos Computer Systems
> UUCP: korn at altger.uucp                              Wuermstrasse 55
> BANG: ...!uunet!mcvax!unido!altger!korn             D-8032 Graefelfing (Germany)

It is really too bad that Altos USA is silent but response comes from Germany.

It may say something about Altos' future here in this country. The market
tends to react much quicker over here to bad service and we can expect the
numbers to show the results in Altos' bottom line soon.

We used to sell Altos systems! If that says anything.
--
Fred Rump, Pres.       | UUCP: {rutgers,cbmvax,bellcore}!bpa!cdin-1!fred
CompuData, Inc.        |  or ...{allegra killer gatech!uflorida decvax!ucf-cs}