Ethernets in Xenix

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Tue Nov 15 04:13:53 AEST 1988

In article <4 at xenlink.UUCP> deraadt at xenlink.UUCP (Theo A. DeRaadt) writes:

| Does someone have an NFS for it?
| Is it good?
| Can you get rlogin,ftp and all that good stuff for it?

  Excellan has Enet for Xenix, and it has been solid and reliable for
me. I have an early version which came with all the utilities except
SMTP, and that is only an afternoon's work to hack up starting with one
of their sample programs. The new versions have it allready.

  I don't know if NFS is being delivered or not at this time. I keep
hearing rumors, but I can't find anyone who has it.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)