Any users of Open Systems accounting software?

Jeff White jeff at drexel.UUCP
Sat Nov 12 02:30:49 AEST 1988

  Does anyone out there use the Open Systems accounting software packages
sold by a company called Uccell (Radio Shack also sells the software in
their computer stores)?  A company I work for uses both the DOS and Xenix
versions, and since support can be a bit expensive, I thought that if any
other people out there used it, be may be able to form a little mailing
list to discuss problems, features, enhancements, etc.

						Jeff White
						Drexel University - ECE Dept.
						rutgers!bpa!drexel!jeff