Future Domain SCSI controller for AT bus

Tan Bronson bronson at mfci.UUCP
Sat Oct 8 03:25:52 AEST 1988

for our '286 machines. A local dealer has recommended the
Future Domain SCSI controller and claims this works with
Xenix/Unix and that someone has this setup using Microport.

    Has anyone had any experience with this board ?
    Does this imply a special version of Xenix ?
    Is this board related in anyway to the Tandy SCSI board ?
	(I though the Tandy board was micro channel only)
    Is there a better Xenix/SCSI combination ?

    Any clues or experiences would be appreciated. I'd love to
use SCSI as my main disk interface, but am I going to have to
run Microport to do this ?
    thanks in advance!

Tan Bronson
Multiflow Computer Inc  UUCP(work): {yale,uunet}!mfci!bronson
175 N Main St 		UUCP(home): {yale,mfci}!bronson!tan
Branford, Ct 06405	Phone(work):(203)-488-6090