uux fault on SCO Xenix

William R. Pearson wrp at biochsn.acc.virginia.edu
Wed Oct 12 04:27:42 AEST 1988

In article <8284 at alice.UUCP> debra at alice.UUCP () writes:
]In article <172 at libove.UUCP> root at libove.UUCP (Jay M. Libove) writes:
]]
]]SCO Xenix 80286 version 2.2.1, the "uux" command gives a stack overflow
]]and then bus error and core dump when executed with a command like:
]]
]]# uux "remotesystem!/usr/bin/uucp localsystem!~/filename ~/filename"
]]
]]Anyone know why? Have I used the command incorrectly?
]
]I thought this was a well known problem, but apparently it is not.
]
]As far as I know uux in 2.2.1 is plain broken.
]
	I use uux on a 2.2.1 system all of the time, although
I mostly simply do a cat ... | uux -

	I use this for psroff and printing with no problems.

Bill Pearson