Need help with serial line device driver

Jon Zeeff zeeff at b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us
Sun Oct 23 01:29:13 AEST 1988

In article <7601 at bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU> dyer at arktouros.MIT.EDU (Steve Dyer) writes:
>Various things about SLIP and IP in a Xenix kernel.

If someone comes up with low cost or PD code to run SLIP efficiently
on an otherwise tcp/ip less machine, I'd be most interested.
Particularily if source for the SLIP driver is provided (since I'd
really need to modify it to run slfp, a slip variant).

The tcp/ip providers for '386 and '286 machines I've talked to have always
responded with "What?" when I asked about slip.

--
Jon Zeeff      			Ann Arbor, MI
umix!b-tech!zeeff  		zeeff at b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us