Tape drives & Xenix

Andy Puchrik asp at puck.UUCP
Wed Sep 28 13:03:04 AEST 1988

In article <36 at maxx.UUCP>, tyager at maxx.UUCP (Tom Yager) writes:
> I recently got a chance to purchase either an Archive or Wangtek drive,
> with the controllers recommended by SCO, at an excellent price. I'd like
So what's a good price for the above?  Is it internal or external?  Are
you buying in the Boston area or is it being shipped from afar?  I'm
looking for compatibility between a SUN 3/50 and System V/AT with plans
to go to a 386 when memory becomes realistic again.  Some day the tape
drives will be standard and floppy drives will be optional.
--
Internet: asp at puck.UUCP				Andy Puchrik
uucp: decvax!necntc!necis!puck!asp		Moonlight Systems