ANON UUCP SITE LISTING QUESTIONAIRE

John F. Haugh II haugj at pigs.UUCP
Tue Sep 20 06:02:49 AEST 1988

In article <198 at cpmain.UUCP> mikej at cpmain.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) writes:
>About 2 weeks ago I posted an article to the net asking for systems that
>supported anon uucp logins. Since I have only received 4 replies as of today
>I must assume I did not post to a wide enough variety of groups. Here it is
>reposted for all. PLEASE: If your system supports such a service , why not
>take just a few moments to fill this out. Your reward will be a concise listing
>of anon uucp sites. The benefits are obvious. I need your help.

this is going to be a duplication of effort currently be expended by myself
and bill wells (bill at proxftl).  there is a currently active vote outstanding
in news.groups pertaining to creating a newsgroup for exactly this purpose.
[ and if you haven't sent your YES vote in yet, please respond directly to
this article ]

i hope bill reads the parent article as i think the questionare format
which michael has created would be highly useful.

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-The Beach Bum at The Big "D" Home for Wayward Hackers-=-=-=-=-=-=
               Very Long Address: John.F.Haugh at rpp386.dallas.tx.us
                         Very Short Address: jfh at rpp386
                           "ANSI C: Just say no" -- Me