Adaptec controller/Miniscribe 6085?

Rick Richardson rick at pcrat.UUCP
Sun Sep 25 22:55:51 AEST 1988

In article <569 at vector.UUCP> chip at vector.UUCP (Chip Rosenthal) writes:

>I realize the original poster asked for mailed responses, but I'd be
>interested in hearing from other folks with experience with the 2372.

I've used the Miniscribe 6128 and Adaptek 2372 combo under 386/ix since
Feb. with pretty good success.  The only trouble I had was an infant
mortality problem on the floppy side of the controller.  A replacement
controller cured the problem.  It helps to have a second one around to
narrow down these problems -- I was ready to blame the floppy drive.
--
		Rick Richardson, PC Research, Inc.
		rick%pcrat.uucp at uunet.uu.net (INTERNET)