accessing 2nd partition of dos hard drive

Roger A. Cornelius rac at jc3b21.UUCP
Sun Sep 11 11:50:35 AEST 1988

Does anyone know if it's possible to address the second dos
partition of the hard drive using the dos utilities? i.e. dosls, dosdir,
dosrm, doscat, etc.  I have installed a larger drive since purchasing
xenix, and I partitioned it as below:
dos c: 2 meg
dos d: 57 meg
xenix: 98 meg
As it is, I can only read the dos c: partition which has only my system
files.  The dos d: partition has all the good stuff and I haven't figured
out how to access it (if possible) using the xenix dos utilities.
I used SpeedStor to do the partitioning.

Thanks,
Roger Cornelius