XENIX 2.2 vs. VGA

Mark D. Freeman mdf at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 13 12:04:48 AEST 1988

I recently installed a VGA (ATI VIP board) in a system which had an
EGA (BOCA) in it.  It is/was running SCO XENIX 286 2.2 and it won't
boot with the VGA card in it.  Is there anything I can do to resolve
this problem without going back to the EGA or upgrading my XENIX?

This is a joint DOS/XENIX system, and I need the VGA for DOS...
--
Mark D. Freeman						  (614) 262-1418
Applications Programmer, CompuServe	      mdf at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
[70003,4277]			      ...!att!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!mdf
Columbus, OH		      Guest account at The Ohio State University