Printer-Magic

Florian Gutzwiller fag at norad.UUCP
Thu Sep 15 05:42:05 AEST 1988

I  got quite other strange problems with 'lp'.  When I boot my 386-SCO on
my  25MHZ CPU only COM1 and COM2 are detected.  Some days ago LPT's  were
detected  too,  but now ??  The crazy thing is:  When I run  Norton's  SI
under  VP/ix  it detects again LPT1 and LPT2 and VP/ix does  even  print.
NOW!   Why does SCO not print ?  Is my bus too fast ?  - No.  What else ?
HEEELP ...

Sometimes I'd rather do some Black Magic ...

                                     Florian

| Norad Communication Systems                                     fag at norad |
| Florian Gutzwiller                               ....!cernvax!impch!norad |
| Basel, Switzerland                                          (061) 393-995 |