Getting microEmacs 3.10 to work under Xenix

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Wed Apr 12 22:34:49 AEST 1989

In article <56572 at yale-celray.yale.UUCP> spolsky-joel at CS.YALE.EDU (Joel Spolsky) writes:

>If you are interested in getting the MicroEmacs 3.10 source to compile
>and run under SCO Xenix, please send me eMail, Jonathan Bayer and I
>have managed to find most of the problems and correct them.

I can also supply diffs to get MicroEmacs 3.10 source to compile and
run under SCO Xenix.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon