uucp patches

Robert J Woodhead trebor at biar.UUCP
Sun Apr 30 04:22:06 AEST 1989

In article <141100021 at cpe> tif at cpe.UUCP writes:
>Although, perhaps we should, Tandy doesn't distribute the SLF's.  But
>SCO will still send it to you.  Maybe someone will post that phone number
>for you.

It has been our experience that if SCO hears the word 'Tandy' in any
shape or form, they won't mail you the time of day, let alone any
software.  They _immediately_ say "Go talk to Tandy" over and over
as if it were a twisted mantra.

--
Robert J Woodhead, Biar Games, Inc.  ...!uunet!biar!trebor | trebor at biar.UUCP
"The NY Times is read by the people who run the country.  The Washington Post