SYSGEN BridgeFile 5.25" and SCO XENIX 386 problem (long).

Jeff A. Bowles bowles at eris.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 27 05:27:10 AEST 1989

In article <928 at hslrswi.UUCP> francis at hslrswi.UUCP (Francis Demierre) writes:
>- IBM PS 2/80
>- SYSGEN BridgeFile 5.25" Floppy disk (PSA 1060 Adapter).

Uh, yeah. I sorta have a different question. (The same, but different.)

I have a PC/AT-clone, with (I think) a Western Digital disk controller.
The floppy cable is connected to a 37-pin adapter that the SYSGEN disk
should be able to talk to, but I gotta get power to the SYSGEN drive.

And they don't have a 5.25"-drive that takes power from anywhere but the
37-pin adapter.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A 5.25" FLOPPY DISK DRIVE WITH SELF-CONTAINED POWER SUPPLY
THAT I CAN ORDER?

I'd make one (a part from here, a little from there) but it really needs to
be "out of the box" for supportability (sp?) reasons. Long story.

	Jeff Bowles