uugetty for SCO XENIX-286 2.2.1

Tim Evans tkevans at fallst.UUCP
Sat Apr 29 22:29:27 AEST 1989

In article <17170 at mimsy.UUCP>, meyer at mimsy.UUCP (John R. Meyer) writes:

> 	I am interested in getting uucp and getty working on the same
> modem, with each checking to make sure there is no conflict with the
> other.

You can configure Xenix to enable a port for both incoming and outgoing
calls (UUCP or otherwise) without 'uugetty.'  See the UUCP setup section
of your manuals (User Guide?) under the heading "using the same line for
call in and call out" (or similar wording).

--
UUCP:  ...!{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!aplcen!wb3ffv!fallst!tkevans
INTERNET:  tkevans%fallst at wb3ffv.ampr.org
OTHER: ...!attmail!fallst!tkevans
Tim Evans  2201 Brookhaven Court, Fallston, MD  21047   (301) 965-3286