SCO Support Problem and Problem for SCO Support

Nick Pemberton nick at aimed.UUCP
Tue Apr 11 12:42:43 AEST 1989

In article <3274 at udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU>, conan at vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Robert B Carroll) writes:
 [stuff about SCO lack of support deleted - can't have verbiage y'know]

Well I'm going to stick up for them - at least for the folks at
genamation (machine genat), who sold me the XENIX package I have for the
386 (and earlier for the 286) - I had a lot of trouble getting the 386
running with the type of disk drive I'd selected, and they nearly bent over
backwards trying to help get it going. Which it now is, without a hitch.
I don't subscribe to SCO support, but I do give genat a call when I'm really
stuck (ie when the net link is down beyond my control :-).

Nick
--
Nick Pemberton                     UUCP: {utzoo!lsuc, mnetor}!aimed!nick
AIM, Inc                            bus: 429-1085