Request for disk info

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sun Apr 2 01:45:29 AEST 1989

In article <7715 at killer.Dallas.TX.US> larryd1 at killer.Dallas.TX.US (Larry Clark) writes:

>     My employeer has need of large, high reliable disk drives with high
>     data transfer drives. The micropopolis esdi drives meet the data
>     transfer rates nicely, but their mtbf falls short by some 10,000 hours.
>
>     Can anyone recommend a manufactorer who makes drives that have a
>     capacity of 150 megs or greater and a MTBF of 50,000 hours?  Price is

Priam offers drives with a 3 year guantantee.  A company called
Phoenician Faire is selling 330 meg priams for $ 1625.

I have no connection with Phoenician Faire except as a satisfied
customer.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon