ESDI vs SCSI

Steven M. List itkin at mrspoc.UUCP
Sat Apr 8 12:17:23 AEST 1989

I'm trying to decide between ESDI and SCSI.  I've heard a little of this
and a little of that without hearing anything that would really help me
make a decision.  I've been considering the DPT caching ESDI controller.
Needless to say, as soon as I said so, someone told me I should REALLY
be considering SCSI.  Can anyone out there educate me a bit?

Thanks.
--
:  Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~
:  Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California