yashell under XENIX

Robert B Carroll conan at vax1.acs.udel.EDU
Tue Apr 11 09:00:26 AEST 1989

In article <129347 at neabbs.UUCP> richard at neabbs.UUCP (RICHARD RONTELTAP) writes:
>I've downloaded YAshell from XBBS. It is a kind of PD Korn shell.
>also some different includes, and some BSD (I think) functions like
>bcopy.
>When I compile it, I get: getcwd failed. When I place a
>write() after the getcwd() it does not seem to have failed.
>
>Richard
>(...!hp4nl!neabbs!richard)

the xenix equiv of bcopy is memcpy. On that deal with the write()/getcwd()
sounds to ME like your clobbering data with a bad ptr. Look and see
how the data is declared(use debugger). If i had access to a xenix machine
i'd try and compile it for you but i don't right now so.......
i love porting across systems.

--
conan at vax1.acs.udel.edu
CONAN THE BARBARIAN