rn, vnews, help!

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sun Feb 5 00:25:00 AEST 1989

In article <244 at reign.UUCP> storm at reign.UUCP (storm development account) writes:

>	Does anyone out there have 'rn' or 'vnews' running under XENIX?
>I keep getting errors that say 'data/stack segment over 64K' when
>compiling under medium model and get internal compiler error when I
>try the hugh model.

What version of Xenix?  It sounds like 286.  I have both running (with source).
However, I suggest you call SCO (assuming it is SCO Xenix) and ask for the
netnews disk.  It has both rn and vnews.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon