Bob Leffler bob at rel.eds.com
Sun Feb 26 22:03:06 AEST 1989

In article <2 at bronson.UUCP>, tan at bronson.UUCP (Tan Bronson) writes:

>     I'm trying to load Excel 2.0 on my VP/ix system and am not having to
> much luck.  The first try I got a message which said something like:
> 	illegal execution at xxxx:yyyy

text deleted

>     So I've got two questions:
>     - does anyone have Excel running on VP/ix ?
>     - how do I fool the installation into thinking I have enough disk space ?

Does MS Windows load under VP/IX?   I would have thought that Windows would
have caused more problems with the display than Excel.

As far as the disk space problem goes, I would assume that if all the *.ini
files are directed to a filesystem that has plenty of room, there shouldn't
be a problem.  Typically the default *.ini files need to be modified.

--
Bob Leffler - Electronic Data Systems (313)456-5375
bob at rel.eds.com or {uunet!edsews, rutgers, sharkey}!rel!bob