SCO Xenix 2.3.1 : "fixhdr -La" doesn't work

Ross Oliver rosso at sco.COM
Wed Feb 8 18:26:31 AEST 1989

In article <675 at ctisbv.UUCP> pim at ctisbv.UUCP (Pim Zandbergen) writes:
>It seems the -La option for fixhdr(C) does not work
>for binaries compiled with the 2.2 development system.

That's right.  For -La to have any effect, you must compile
your program using the new libraries included in the 2.3 Development
System.

>Is this a bug in fixhdr(C), or will I have to wait (about 2 or 3 months,
>according to our distributor) for the 2.3 development system?

The 2.3 Development System began shipping about 10 days ago.  Last
I heard, we have shipped about 1,900 of them so far.

Ross Oliver
Technical Support
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.