Weird File Names (Removing them)

Nick Pemberton nick at aimed.UUCP
Thu Feb 23 01:40:33 AEST 1989

In article <281 at swusrgrp.UUCP>, jeff at swusrgrp.UUCP (Jeff Tye sys adm) writes:
> In article <91 at raider.MFEE.TN.US>, root at raider.MFEE.TN.US (Bob Reineri) writes:

[stuff about trouble with weird filename, and how to remove it]

I had just the same problem in /usr/spool/uucp, and hadn't gotten round
to figuring it out. Jeff's suggestion did the trick.

Tx.

--

Nick Pemberton                   UUCP: !{utzoo,utai}!lsuc!aimed!nick
AIM, Inc                          Bus: (416) 429-4913