386/ix Applications Platform

Steven W. Grabhorn grabhorn at marlin.NOSC.MIL
Tue Feb 28 12:26:19 AEST 1989

For those of you thinking of buying or have already bought the 386/ix
Applications Platform discussed here recently, I just called Interactive
Systems for info on upgrading from version 1.0.5 to version 2.0.1 (version
2.1 does not exist, 2.0.1 includes the bugfixes to 2.0).

The lady I talked to implied that an upgrade to version 1.0.6 and then to
2.0.1 is not possible; she made it sound that 2.0.1 is the only version
shipping.

The cost for the unlimited user version is $465, I didn't write down the
cost for the 1-2 user version but I believe it was around $360.

The phone number for for Interactive Systems in Santa Monica, CA is
213-453-8649. There is also a sales number that will take credit card
orders for the upgrade: 800-537-5324.

Well, I'm going for it, my new puppy swiped the box of origional disks
off my desk and took them out in the backyard to play with them. rats!

steve
(grabhorn at nosc.mil which is something like !sdcsvax!nosc!marlin!grabhorn)