script for Sys V

Keith Gabryelski ag at elgar.UUCP
Sat Feb 11 11:25:29 AEST 1989

[Followups to comp.sources.d again -- Keith.]

In article <1989Feb9.185310.187 at ateng.ateng.com> chip at ateng.ateng.com
(Chip Salzenberg) writes:
>According to pjh at mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg):
>>Is there a SysV version of script available?
>
>I've just sent my System V script program to Rich Salz for distribution in
>comp.sources.unix.  If you absolutely can't wait, mail me at an address in
>my signature, and I'll mail a copy.

Weird!  I just (one week to weeks ago) sent my version of system V
script to comp.sources.misc.  I announced it on comp.unix.xenix as SCO
XENIX script, but it is a System V implementation.

Plate of shrimp.

Pax, Keith
--
ag at elgar.CTS.COM         Keith Gabryelski          ...!{ucsd, crash}!elgar!ag