Word Perfect 5.0 killed my Xenix sy

tif at cpe.UUCP tif at cpe.UUCP
Thu Feb 2 03:10:00 AEST 1989

Written  8:10 pm  Jan 30, 1989 by spies.UUCP!tbetz in cpe:comp.unix.xenix
>Current working hypothesis holds that the 3216 (the third I've been shipped,
>and the first one on which I could initialize the HD) had an incipient flaw,
>perhaps a loose connection, that the power-down/power-up cycle triggered.

(Sure, it's still a flaw that should be dealt with but)
A Reset Button:  What a concept!

Was it IBM that invented this foolishness of no reset button?
Is there really a reason?  (Is there a better place to ask?)

Just in a rambling mood ...

			Paul Chamberlain
			Computer Product Engineering, Tandy Corp.
			{killer | texbell}!cpe!tif