386/ix Applications Platform - CHEAP!

mark hilliard mark at gizzmo.UUCP
Thu Feb 16 11:54:40 AEST 1989

In article <1127 at marlin.NOSC.MIL> grabhorn at marlin.nosc.mil.UUCP (Steven W. Grabhorn) writes:
>Does anybody know anything about this product. I've been thinking of
>looking at different types of u*ix products to run on an AST 386,
>hopefully with DOS running underneath it (when I need it).

Yes, I have used the Microport, ATT and Interactive products.  In my
opinion the Interactive version has the BEST implementation of them all.
I have opted to put Interactive on all of my machines at work (10).  I
have 1.06 and 2.0.  The 2.0 is really better, but it does have some minor
bugs.  The drivers for several 3rd party products have not been completed
yet.

--
Mark Hilliard                            {ethos,fthood,u1100a}-----\
   N2HHR                                rutgers!rochester!kodak!pcid!gizzmo!mark