Xwindows?

mitchemt at silver.bacs.indiana.edu mitchemt at silver.bacs.indiana.edu
Fri Feb 3 09:31:00 AEST 1989

     Does anyone out there know if Xwindows is available for the paradise
 VGA+ card. I have a 386/25MHz AT and I am thinking of buying SCO XEXIX 386
 but I want the OS that I get to support Xwindows. If SCO supports the vga+
 and if there is a Xwindows package available (preferably for the 800x600 mode)
 I will probably get it. I just don't wnat to spend my money on XENIX if I
 won't be able to do any of my X programming with it. Any help is VERY MUCH
 appreciated.

Picard: On screen.
Data: Sorry captain, the Xserver has crashed.