Xenix compatibility with ESDI controllers.

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sat Jan 7 09:02:59 AEST 1989

In article <368 at merk.UUCP> brennan at merk.UUCP (Rich Brennan) writes:

>I've been told that the WD1007 controller supports an ESDI controller
>interface, but looks like the standard ST506 controllers to Xenix. Is this
>true? And if so, anyone have leads on a good place to buy them?

It is true.  It is also true that most mail-order shops which sell ESDI
drives will also sell the WD1007.

--
Jonathan Bayer				"The time has come," the Walrus said...
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.