Xenix mail system

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sun Jan 22 06:03:29 AEST 1989

In article <295 at tessera.UUCP> jtc at tessera.UUCP (J.T. Conklin) writes:
>[ followups redirected to comp.unix.xenix ]
>
>   I now use mush and elm as my user interface.  (mush is linked to mail)
>   I am working on a port of the BSD Mail mailer, but not enough time.

I have been able to port the BSD Mail mailer to Xenix.  I am currently
testing it out, and will be able to post diffs for it in the near
future.  I would like a few people who would like to test it out for me.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon