Everex Tape Backup config problem in SCO 2.3.1

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Tue Jan 31 06:38:25 AEST 1989

In article <388 at ontenv.UUCP>, morris at ontenv.UUCP (D. Wayne Morris) writes:
> I am having many problems installing an Everex Excel Stream 60 tape
> drive on an Everex 3000 machine (386) running SCO Xenix ver 2.3.1.
> Has anyone had any experiences installing this unit in Xenix?

I installed XENIX (2.3.2) on a 386 system just to make some comparisons.
The system had Everex tape on it.  Here is what worked:
	Type=W
	Base=300H
	DAM=1
	IRQ=5
Seemed to run fine but the system is now running ENIX (Everex UNIX).
Hope this helps.
--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    uw-beaver!tikal!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl