Disk layouts.

neese at cpe.UUCP neese at cpe.UUCP
Sat Jan 21 01:21:00 AEST 1989

This is the only way we set up our systems here.  During the installation
of SCO Xenix it is quite simple to do so.  At the question that asks
if you want to take manual control of the installation you can move the
swapper in the middle.  It does provide a performance gain, if you set
your second partition after the swapper to be the /usr partition.  This
allows programs that will require the system to swap from moving the
disk heads as little as possible in most cases.

					Roy Neese
					Tandy Computer Product Engineering
				UUCP@	{texbell,killer,merch}!cpe!neese