bernoulli boxes

Bruce Carlson carlson at gateway.mitre.org
Wed Jan 11 23:25:39 AEST 1989

In article <1928 at netmbx.UUCP> felix at netmbx.UUCP (Felix Gaehtgens) writes:
>sco claims there are drivers available for iomega bernoulli boxes with the
>PC3B/50 controller. there is an alias in the linkkit's master file where
>it is referenced as "om".
>unfortunately, there is no driver, only a stub.
>i've seen this on xenix 286 (v. 2.2.1). if anybody knows where to get hold of
>a working driver, please POST.
>			felix
>--

IOMEGA runs a BBS that has updated drivers for their products and also has
a lot of info on specific products, i.e how to make a bernoulli model xxx
work pc brand xxx.  There is a lot of good information available in
the BBS files.

I don't have the BBS number anymore, but I have used the BBS to download
a new driver for a bernoulli box I used in my previous job, so I can assure
you that as of about 9 months ago there certainly was a BBS.  I got the BBS
number by called the IOMEGA number listed in the manual for the bernoulli box.

Bruce Carlson