SCO XENIX bug prevents smail from working correctly.

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.UUCP
Fri Jan 20 11:30:07 AEST 1989

In article <31 at elgar.UUCP> ag at elgar.UUCP (Keith Gabryelski) writes:
>The SCO XENIX C compiler (mine is version 2.2) does not handle a
>return from main() correctly.  A return from main should be the same
>as an exit from main.  It isn't.

[ I post because I ran into this ... and I site I helped just recently
ran into it too.  Bet we aren't the only ones... ]

There has been an update to development system 2.2.0 which fixes this
problem.  I have two 96tpi floppies labelled UFC1 and UFC2.  You might
want to contact SCO about this update.
--
Chip Rosenthal     chip at vector.UUCP    |      Choke me in the shallow water
Dallas Semiconductor   214-450-5337    |         before I get too deep.