VPIX and other SCO complaints

Rick Farris rfarris at serene.UUCP
Mon Jan 30 06:20:45 AEST 1989

One thing I haven't seen discussed here, is the fact that some of
"SCOs" analysts are actually part-time contractors, working at home.
I'm not sure of the proportions, but I know there are people out
there (Sandy?) that are paid on a per-call basis.  That's the real
reason for the delays in call backs.  SCO has to locate a person to
call you, who has to do something with their "real job", and finally
get back to you.

Rick Farris   RF Engineering  POB M  Del Mar, CA  92014   voice (619) 259-6793
rfarris at serene.cts.com     ...!uunet!serene!rfarris       serene.UUCP 259-7757