What sort of support is there for T

bill vermillion bill at bilver.UUCP
Mon Jan 23 10:18:20 AEST 1989

In article <196500023 at trsvax> uhclem at trsvax.UUCP writes:

 B>	2) How difficult/expensive is it to add more mass storage?
>The hard disk drives are standard ST506/ST412-compatible drives. ....
>These can be up to 1024 cylinder by 8 heads.  (This can be increased by other
>modifications.)                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Care to expand on these other modifications.  It surely would be handy.  I am
running a fairly short expire on news to keep the drives from overflowing.
It would be a lot more convenient to have a couple of big drives than 4
smaller ones.
--
Bill Vermillion - UUCP: {uiucuxc,hoptoad,petsd}!peora!rtmvax!bilver!bill
                      : bill at bilver.UUCP