PD BBS for Xenix?

Mark Gregson vortex at charlie.OZ
Sun Jul 16 20:33:31 AEST 1989

In article <190 at conch.uunet> steve at conch.UUCP writes:
>There is an excellent package out for Unix/Xenix called XBBS.  Its
>available from the authors system on (714)-821-9671 or you can
>ftp it from here as /usr/xbbs/bbssoftware/ALLbbs.tar.Z
>
>  Steve

We are currently in the final stages of writing a Xenix bulletin board.
At present we are running XBBS which is good but leaves us with a few
desires. Shortly (when we debug it) I will announce when we are going
to post it onto the net. Or we will make it available from our BBS.

Note: This BBS package is being privately developed and has no
      connection to the site from which this message originates.

Mark Gregson